I love April but not as much as I love March. This month started out great because it’s bliss to start the week on a Tuesday, but personally, this month’s been great and I am getting healthier by the day. I had a bad case of food poisoning and I have never loved the washroom as much as I did this past week.
However, that’s not all there is to this post, I’ve been working on some major goals for this month and I’m looking forward to seeing them come to pass.
- I’d love to post more often. April is National Poetry Month, so I’d love to post one poem every week.
- I want to collaborate with awesome writers from East and Central Africa for the holiday issue of Nilichoandika Magazine. I’m looking at five pieces of fiction or non-fiction from the contributors for the issue.
- Having a session with five beta-readers and going through Sifuna before doing the final revision and publishing it.
I’d love to get down to reading these titles this month:
- I downloaded this app, well, technically, I installed three Home Workout apps and then deleted two, and kept the one that did not have “abdominal crunches” in any of the workout plans.
- I’d love to plank for more than 30 seconds.
- I want to also cut down on my sugar intake.
PS: I tried green tea and that stuff ain’t for me, I had to drink two cups of black coffee to get the taste out of my mouth, but it turns out that taking it before going to bed is like summoning the gods of sleep! Works wonders!
I would love to attend the YALI@2000 event on the 13th of April. Even though I have quite a flexible work schedule, being there to celebrate the young African leaders and to appreciate this awesome leadership program would be great.
Those are my goals for this month. I may come up with more or achieve more during this month, but all in all, I’m hopeful.
Have a great week!