The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the web-page about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Here are the rules of The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and share a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 superb bloggers for the award.
- Talk about seven interesting facts about yourself, which your fellow bloggers will love to know about you.
So, let me start off by nominating superb bloggers and I’ll leave two slots open for anyone awesome blogger to climb aboard:
- Priceless Gem
- Author’s Canvas
- Michael Ogazie
- Dark Anki
- Cheche Winnie
- Johnson Aboge
- Francis Ogot
- Kenyan Miss
- She Reads Reviews
Seven Interesting facts about me:
- I can read a 300 page book undisturbed in 45 minutes.
- I wake up at 2 a.m. every day to write for either an hour or sometimes, I reach out for my eReader and catch up on a book I was reading.
- I’m all about positivity and when it comes to reviewing books, I rarely give a 2-star rating because I believe that the Writer took time, was courageous enough to live out their idea in a story all through to publication…and more often than not, that deserves more than a two star rating.
- Coffee is my friend.
- Chocolate cake’s my friend too. Whenever we meet, she blends well with coffee and I am often guaranteed a treat.
- I’m a sucker for romance novels. If it’s about shifters and dragons to be specific, I’m all in I tell you.
- Cooking especially frying food is just my treat. Whenever household shopping is involved, cooking oil is always at the top of the list!
So, that’s it, have a great week ahead!