There’s nothing like ‘enough books.’
I love both print and eBooks and it’s because of my love for Kindle that sent me straight to the Kindle Store in search of books under two dollars ($2).
Here’s what I have so far:
- Eve of a Hundred Midnights by Bill Lascher: $1.99
2. The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck: $1.99
3. The Professor by Robert Bailey : $0.99
4. Everything We Keep by Kerry Lonsdale: $1.99
5. The Sapphire Heist by Lauren Blakely : $2.00
I’m keeping my eyes on these five titles for now, I am crossing my fingers that the price of “Everything we Keep” does not go up before my pay day! It’s my #BirthdayMonth and I am looking to indulge in some new books and thrills!
Have you read these books? Which one would you recommend and are there any books I’m missing out on?